• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Help me Round off my growlist

Although i understand my list will probably differ quite a bit from everyone elses i was hoping you guys could look it over and tell me what you think

1) Red Hab
2) Orange Hab
3) Peter Pepper
4) Bisbas
5) Aji Amarillo
6) Aji Lemon Drop
7) Aji Sugar Rush
8) Aji Fantasy
9) Brazillian Starfish
10) 7 Pot Burgundy
11) 7 Pot Madballz
12) 7 Pot BG Naga
13) 7 Pot BGC
14) Reaper
15) "Chocolate" Reaper
16) Jays GS Peach
17) Jays GS Chocolate
18) Moruga Scorpion (red)
19) Morgua Scorpion (Yellow)
20) Moruga Scorpion (Caramel)
21) Ghost Pepper (White)
22) Ghost Pepper (Red)
23) Apocolypse Red
24) Borg 9 Bleeder
25) Yellow Fatalii
26) C7
27) Naga Viper
28) Chocolate Primo Reaper
29) Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
30) MoA Scotch Bonnet
31) Black Bhutlah
32) Devils Brain
33) Devils Heart
34) Red Brainstrain
35) Ghengis Khan Brain
36) Kraken Scorpion
37) Big Black Mama
38) SBJ7
39) Douglah TX
40) 7 Pot Lava
41) Brazillian Ghost
42) 7 Pot Primo
43) Jigsaw
44) Pimento Reaper X

Now im sure im growing more than this so ill update when i get home and have my plants in front of me. I think the only thing is i want to keep the number of plants under 50 and i think i want to add bishops Crown to this list.

I think you better have a lot of room to grow all those peppers! That's a rather large list. I hope your successful, but realistic. That amount of peppers will demand a lot of your time this summer. As far as the variety goes, I think you have a few that will seem redundant. Unless your growing for cosmetics, your not going to notice a lot of variety in flavor. All that aside, I wish you luck. It's admirable to see you guys take on such a monumental task. 

Tim

That's is actually a fairly well rounded list. Got several on there I am jealous of. Not too large to manage except before plant out. You need to have adequate size grow area.

Yeah it's not too bad. I have everything started inside right now and it's not too bad. I'm still mulling over whether or not I'm going to leave all my plants in pots this summer or ground then. I have the room for both. And as far as the peppers go I picked some based on flavor and others on looks. Most of my baccatums are for flavor. While realistically my chinenses are probably more for wicked pods.

When you grow these bad boys are you growing 1 of each? Or do you start out with a few and then purge as you go?

Back