• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Help me with April Fools joke

If you have a decent post count, not a fly by night member, and you want to help me play an April Fools joke on the world, please PM me and tell me know you want in.  Right now, just looking for folk to casually spread a rumor.  But will also need someone who can design real looking labels for fake products.  Maybe something we can all print out, wrap around a pint size mason jar and take photos of to further the joke.

He's doing his bird seed Pizza Hut prank...

@ AJ Drew I'm very good with adobe photoshop and illustrator. I make logos,flyers and funny stuff all the time. I would be happy to help design what ever if needed

Been distant and made this short notice.  OK, so here is the joke.  Made it a dozen times about the Magical Unicorn Toe Pepper.  BD Beatz made the labels for "Magical Unicorn Toe Pepper Jam".  The April fools joke I was thinking, print out the label, put it on a jam jar and make a taste test video where you die, fall to the ground, burst into flames.  Anything cause it is "Infinity Squared SHU", that clearly beats all the peppers cause you know, infinity squared beats everything. 

Post your videos to youtube and then link them here.  I tried making a jar that blows up, but you see the damn fuse burning.  If I can get it done in time, will get one of those model rocket igniters and hide the wires.  I think youtube still allows explosions as long as you dont say the word bump stock.

If you cant make a video, just share the jar photo as if you actually ate it and tell people about the hospital visit, maybe how it melted threw not only two gloves but the top layer of your flesh.  I am going to be posting this to every pepper group on facebook on April 1st.

Oh and you can share the story about how the magical unicorn toe pepper can not be purchased in seed form because it has to be grown where I planted my toes.  Yes, it is made with real A.J. (Adams Family Values reference)
MAGICAL-UNICORN-TOE-PEPPER-JAM-JAR-Background-BD-1024x1024.png

MAGICAL-UNICORN-TOE-PEPPER-JAM-FINAL-LOGO-BD.png

I've never seen someome announce an April Fools joke in advance :rofl:

The Hot Pepper said:
I've never seen someome announce an April Fools joke in advance :rofl:

Most anyone on THP would see that label and know it was a joke and I was behind it.  So I figured I might as well recruit comrade jokers and sick them on facebook pages or what not.  Also, that way the THP folk who want to can have fun screwing with people too.

Besides: It all OK cause it doesnt include bump fire stocks.

Silly me, I was doing it outside.  But now that you mention it, i have almost the same stuff.  It is water proof.  I could bury it in the ground.  Of course that would mean cutting a hole in glass.  Hmmmm...  If you can figure it out, print the label, stick it to your jelly bomb, and blast away.  Hoping THP folk have fun with it and what is more fun than blowing things up.

Back