• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Help! need botanicare cal mag

HotPeppas

Banned
Anyone know a hydro store or nursery that carriest this in the sacramento area? All the stores websites seem they dont have it... odd. Thanks

I found it difficult to locate a local store which carried it. I did eventually find one, maybe 45 minutes away, which was a small local hydroponics store. I'd suggest ordering over the internet if you don't have the patience to do a more extensive local search.

I'm really kind of surprised. Every hydro shop Ive been to, well thats 4 haha... that we have around here has cal mag and every other Botanicare thing. Maybe if they arent too far away just drive over and check ?

Ya I find that strange as well, cannabis needs lots of calcium/magnesium, and thats what those stores cater to.

Are you dead set on botanicare brand? I'm pretty sure any cal/mag will do the job for you.

yeah, actually GH makes CalMagic, or something like that. I think its basically the same and GH is great quality stuff.

Found it. Wasnt on their online menu. But store had it. Man i love hydro stores!

All picked up 2 varietys of bat poo and some mycorihazae for my worm tea =]

Back