help needed

Hi guys how is every one doing this season
It’s been so long since I posted here due to the dang school is keeping me very very busy I eats only one time a day most days. Anyways the season is kinda slow this summer as the temperatures are not as high as they should be at least for my pepper plants. I added some new varieties to the website due to the customer requests for more superhots. As u guys know Trinidadian peppers are my best choice of eating selling and sharing with you guys because of the extreme heat and the flavor they offer in each variety.
Now I have had very many customers asking for pepper flakes for superhots such as 7pods and scorpions, people seem to the flake more than the powders.
Now I am encountering a problem which is where to find plastic cheap pepper mill grinders where I fill them with the pepper flakes and ship them as ready to use product. I only found one wholesale company where u have to contact them before u do anything, and they are located in south Africa.
It will be very appreciated if anyone can help me find any company or place sells empty cheap plastic pepper mills

the website i found
Pepper Mills

Great to hear from you Judy... Welcome Back! We Missed you!

Here are a few links to look at for spice grinders:

Glass ($1.54 Ea)
SKS

Plastic ($1.83 Ea)
Freund

I will order a bottle of Scorpion flakes from you as soon as they are avaliable.

hi mike thanks for the link i miss you guys very much hopfuly after the season is over i will have more time to spend here

PM your email to me, I have a link I just recieved via email, I can forward it to you via direct email, don't know how to do it through the THP email link.

SL

edit- the SKS glass one looks like the same design as the company from Africa. And I noticed on the plastic one, once the grinder is applied it is not removeable. No re-filling-

Back