• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

help pick out my plants... quickly

Potting up now and have 4 left to pot. Can't choose between 7pot promo,7 pot jonah,7pot douglah x scorp f4, Trinidad moruga, naga morich . Got to ax two of them from the indoor grow. Help me choose. Lol... I'm distraught.... Also could add tepin and lemon drop... Only get to pick 4

I'd go with the Naga Morich and 7 Pot Primo for two certainties. Jonah and Moruga, the other two?

Forgot about this aresome looking brain strain...

Any other takers on naga morich? Already got peach bhut and bhut indian carbon in containers. Primo is a winner for sure.

I'd go with 7 pot douglah x TS f4 and TS Moruga. That hybrid could turn out to be the hottest pepper on Earth. TS Morugas have gained a lot of attention since they scored the highest Scoville units. A lot of people are interested in TS Morugas for seed trades. Personally, I'm interested in a 7 pot douglah x TS F4. It's half way or less to stabilization. I'd also be interested in the F5s if you decided to grow them.

Forgot about this aresome looking brain strain...

Any other takers on naga morich? Already got peach bhut and bhut indian carbon in containers. Primo is a winner for sure.

Sure, it's very prolific for a naga. I like the naga flavor over 7 pot. The Jonah is a heavy producer as well. The 7 pot Primo was crossed with a 7 pot and naga morich, which gave it a very unique look. I find them more tasty than Jonahs, which really are not bad tasting.

I'd go with 7 pot douglah x TS f4 and TS Moruga. That hybrid could turn out to be the hottest pepper on Earth. TS Morugas have gained a lot of attention since they scored the highest Scoville units. A lot of people are interested in TS Morugas for seed trades. Personally, I'm interested in a 7 pot douglah x TS F4. It's half way or less to stabilization. I'd also be interested in the F5s if you decided to grow them.

Sure, it's very prolific for a naga. I like the naga flavor over 7 pot. The Jonah is a heavy producer as well. The 7 pot Primo was crossed with a 7 pot and naga morich, which gave it a very unique look. I find them more tasty than Jonahs, which really are not bad tasting.

I went ahead and threw in the brain strain, primo,and naga morich... Down too the last two and I'm torn. Was going to do the moruga in dwc any way so im thinking douglah x ts f4 had someone ask me for seeds on that one but only have 3 left. Think I'm going that route and gonna do the moruga outside in buckets and dwc.

I'm gonna hand pollinate them and keep them going then. Thanks so much guys! Working on rearranging... Got a huge mess

CAM00298_zpsb6ba5a20.jpg

Plan a budget in advance, but never look back to count what you've already spent on a hobby.

Takes all the fun out of it when you realize that you could've hired a stripper to bring you peppers for what you've paid.

Plan a budget in advance, but never look back to count what you've already spent on a hobby.

Takes all the fun out of it when you realize that you could've hired a stripper to bring you peppers for what you've paid.
+ 1 on the advice! Hahaha! Just seems like every day i need something else.

Add a Tepin! :dance:

Was thinking that and to add a lemon drop to as different colors and shapes but that room is now dedicated to super hots only. Hopefully I'll get a lot out of there.

I dunno if id put a tarp down on a carpet man, it might cause it to mold. You could get a cheap piece of plywood or osb and run 2x2 strips to keep it elevated, carpets need to breath or they can get gross in a grow room environment. Plus cleaning off a hard surface is easier than a tarp. You could easily make a large waterproof tray/deck for those plants out of 20 bucks of lumber and some plastic.

Was also thinking cardboard? I mean its free and the carpet should be able to breath. Also if I spilled water/nutes or water came out the bottom of the pots it would at least catch it and keep soil off the floor

Cardboard would work, it breathes and it would take in any moisture that is in the carpet. You could cut up a couple garbage bags for sheets on top to keep water from soaking through under your pots. The cardboard would also help disperse the weight of the pots so there wouldn't be rings from the pots left in it too.

Back