• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

pod Help this newb I.D. pods from awesome WM stash, please...

So I was lucky enough to stumble across a post praising the pods and the practices of Wicked Mike and had to check it out. Order two random samplers of pods and this is what was absolutely (lovingly) crammed into 2 priority mail boxes.

ILhwcxNl.jpg

I am still REALLY new to these amazing little treats and am looking for some help identifying the peppers in this stash.

Thanks in advance!

imAcFXYh.jpg

Looks like (I could be wrong so take with a grain of salt but had some of the same pods.)

L to R

Ajicito but in your top pic also looks like could be aji golden.

Don't know

Some kind of Naga

Peach bhut which is really cool I got a box of those and many had those little stingers as well.

Scorpion

Like I said let's wait until someone with more experience can reply.

Am certain about the aji and peach but.

Ají Golden, Ají Cito, Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion, Fatalii Yellow, 7 Pot Douglah and 7 Pot Gigantic SR Chocolate (they're mixed together in the picture, but the Douglahs are more elongated, pimpled, and hot), Bhut Jolokia, 7 Pot Brainstrain Yellow, mixed 7 Pot Bubblegum, Rainforest, and Butch T Scorpion.

Glad you're happy with 'em! Don't forget to glove up and be careful what you touch.

Wicked Mike said:
Ají Golden, Ají Cito, Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion, Fatalii Yellow, 7 Pot Douglah and 7 Pot Gigantic SR Chocolate (they're mixed together in the picture, but the Douglahs are more elongated, pimpled, and hot), Bhut Jolokia, 7 Pot Brainstrain Yellow, mixed 7 Pot Bubblegum, Rainforest, and Butch T Scorpion.

Glad you're happy with 'em! Don't forget to glove up and be careful what you touch.
THANK YOU!

I'm harvesting the seeds to stock my personal inventory - we're moving to a house with a huge basement and I'm allotting a good chunk of it for a greenhouse setup (gonna be tight with all the brewing, distilling, and meat curing stuff!)

Don't touch my face, don't touch my face, don't touch my face...

P4voO9Wh.jpg

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
^   hey, you got something in the corner of your eye...

:rofl:

j/k

go ahead...    Touch it !

:P
Okay, true story.

I checked on the dehydrating Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpions and gently nudged a couple with an un-gloved hand. Barely touched 'em.

HOURS later I coaxed a couple eye boogs loose. Bad idea. Will not be doing that again. :rofl:

TeamDub said:
Okay, true story.I checked on the dehydrating Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpions and gently nudged a couple with an un-gloved hand. Barely touched 'em.HOURS later I coaxed a couple eye boogs loose. Bad idea. Will not be doing that again. :rofl:
Be glad you didn't take a leak. Happens to me at least once a week.

TeamDub said:
THANK YOU!I'm harvesting the seeds to stock my personal inventory - we're moving to a house with a huge basement and I'm allotting a good chunk of it for a greenhouse setup (gonna be tight with all the brewing, distilling, and meat curing stuff!)Don't touch my face, don't touch my face, don't touch my face...
P4voO9Wh.jpg
A word of warning on those seeds: they're open-pollinated. The likelihood of cross-pollination can vary wildly depending on environmental factors, but I've got a lot of genetic material in a comparatively small space, with a very active/efficient bee colony. Don't be surprised if some of those seeds don't grow true to type. That said, though, nature's little accidents can be incredibly worthwhile.

Wicked Mike said:
Be glad you didn't take a leak. Happens to me at least once a week.

A word of warning on those seeds: they're open-pollinated. The likelihood of cross-pollination can vary wildly depending on environmental factors, but I've got a lot of genetic material in a comparatively small space, with a very active/efficient bee colony. Don't be surprised if some of those seeds don't grow true to type. That said, though, nature's little accidents can be incredibly worthwhile.
I welcome it!

I'm not trying to be a seed vendor, this is purely for my experimentation and enjoyment. Whatever happens, happens!

Back