• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

HELP

Ok, so a buddy gave me an Aerogarden. He said it worked just fine... I load it up, load it with Nutes and Root accelerator, and now I learn that the pump isnt turning on... I ran the cycle test, and dont hear the pump. Is there a way I can get this thing running tonight? Is there a way to jump the pump to see if I can get it to fire up? Or do I need to just put an airstone in it, and turn it into a DWC setup? The crappy thing is that I put in 3 fresh sprouts and I really dont wanna loose them! HELP!

never had my aerogarden apart much.. i suggest a 15$ airpump and airstone from walmart or alike to buy you time to figure it out.. an air pump/stone will make your plants do better anyways... the aerogardens air setup is pretty weak

nah...Santa hasnt been here yet...its an older one. Put a pump and an airstone in it, and now its a DWC Aerogarden. The only problem with that is the water level it super high for the medium to be in the H2O. Kinda messy that way. Think I might order a new pump from them to fix it right. I have always been curious to see what I can get those things to do with the right nutes.....

so, here is the NEW setup... I'm not gonna let a bum pump slow me down!
378117_2328986186838_1315203609_31946987_709629823_n.jpg

yea... Picked up a cheapie last night... dropped a 1 inch air stone in it... Figured that would be plenty for a gallon of water... I have no clue what these plants are yet... the one on the right has a profound purple stem....

Back