food Here's Something Different, Spicy Ham Salad

I have this 18lb ham that I cooked over the weekend and am now looking for different ways to eat it. Tonight I made some Hawaiian pizza, and have some poppers on the way right now, but I needed to use more. So I decided to make some ham salad.

Ingredients include about 6 large slices of ham (cooked) two habaneros, a little red onion, some pineapple, a couple of jalapenos, mayo, and sweet pickle relish. I pulsed it all in the food processor until nicely combined.

100_5280.jpg

100_5281.jpg

100_5283.jpg

100_5284.jpg

As soon as I make a sandwich and eat some I will post a pic of that. Right now I have too much else to eat with the poppers and pizza.

for some reason from the title I thought of a normal salad type, not potato salad type.
I say open faced sandwich!!!!!! & dont skimp on the gravy!!

no! take the ham slices, mashed potatos & place on bread slices & add a bunch of gravy, plus add some chile powder or hot sauce. like a open faced turkey sandwich but with ham.

Jay! You fantastic gastronomical bastard! Ham salad. Poppers. Pizza. The hits just keep comin'! Well done oh Grand Popper Overlord!

Oh ok. This is about the ham salad though. That's why I got confused. You've never had ham salad CH? You have to try it. It's the same thing as chicken salad but ham.

texas blues said:
Jay! You fantastic gastronomical bastard! Ham salad. Poppers. Pizza. The hits just keep comin'! Well done oh Grand Popper Overlord!

I'm getting my money's worth out of that ham.

Back