• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

hey all!! I am in Bozeman montana fly fishing and looking for hotsauce

There's this one great invention for people in rather remote places. It is called Mail Or-Der Ser-Vice! Maybe you've heard of it!? It's not an urban legend, there actually is sth like that out there! :)

Chiliac said:
There's this one great invention for people in rather remote places. It is called Mail Or-Der Ser-Vice! Maybe you've heard of it!? It's not an urban legend, there actually is sth like that out there! :)

Oh, he's just there on vacation and hunting some local hot sauces, thats all. I was just busting his stones because i'm at work right now and would kill to be where he is.:)

IMG_4114.jpg

Wow!That glacial melt looks interesting!must be hard to grow chiles in Montana.I was in Big Sky several years ago,in July,we had frost at nite,got to 90's daytime.If you want a change of pace from the streams,between Bozeman and Big Sky there is a mountain with "hidden lakes"There are 5 lakes,quite a hike,but some goldens up there.Ask your fly shop,I'm sure they can point you in the right direction...might be a good idea to carry a side,bear country,and carefull of the quicksand.I found 3 of the lakes,(and the quicksand)but escaped with my largest trout of the trip.A gps would also be prudent...I'm jelous,tight lines to you!

Back