• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Hey Creator, Zero story for you.

Well, this story starts a couple of months ago when I purchased one of the few remaining sample size bottles of Zero. I took it to my favorite pub and shared it with the bartender a THP member here, Wheebz. We then shared it with a couple of the customers and really enjoyed their reactions.:onfire:

Moving ahead a month or so, Wheebz and I found our way to Peppers at the Beach where Wheebz purchased his own bottle of Zero. Wanting to share the love of this little bottle one night he gave some to the unsuspecting young bus-boy Nate at the restaurant. He immediately found himself in excruciating pain and in search of relief. Not knowing what to do his first reaction was to soak paper towels in cold water and stuff them into his mouth! Next he was given some half and half as there was no milk. When he could speak again he said "that was the worst milk I ever had." Last night I asked him if he wanted to try some more, and his eyes got real big and he basically ran away to the kitchen! :rofl:

you are a mean soul JayT...poor young man...

but I gotta say....I bet you laughed your arse off...

AlabamaJack said:
you are a mean soul JayT...poor young man...

but I gotta say....I bet you laughed your arse off...

That one wasn't me AJ. It was Wheebz. I'm just telling the story.

lmao I love getting unsuspecting victims with Zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's always a better reaction when they have no idea what they are tasting!!!!

I just wish I had been there. I laugh uncontrolably thinking about him stuffing paper towels in his mouth!

Actually Jay, there is a video on our video page of a guy, supposedly the ringer to win the Jungle Jims Deathmatch a couple years ago. They set up in some restaurant, and he got to about 5-6 wings and then he changed, he started stuffing napkins in his mouth. Check out the video on the website, it really is funny.

One time I made Old-Bay steamed shrimp and forgot to tell Retta which cocktail sauce had been made with Habby Horse......

I'm still appologizing for that one.

Back