Hey Everyone!!!

I was told by Tina that I should post an intro so that everyone will know who I am, I did that a while ago, so I guess the show successfully put us out there in the chilihead world. It was our (Mine, Jodie and Kristi) pleasure meeting all of you and we are glad we can call you guys our friends.

For all of you who dont know us We are the Three Hot Tamales and according to Tina we are the company that has the BEST tasting hot sauce out there, just ask her :D

Welcome Aboard Ladies!!

Cap'n Bones
piratesmiley.gif

I've been good. My head is spinning with all the follow-ups we have from the show. We received some fabulous leads. Mike and are are really pushing to get down to the Texas show. Hopefully we can get an answer soon. Booths are booking up fast.

Thanks for asking... and yourself? How are you doing now that you are back in reality?

Hey Dan, Im looking foward to the Zest Fest but I think we are still on the fence on that one :D Dan from Daniels fire roast is sponsering a show in CA that we might be appearing at...

Isnt that by you?

No, we are in Wisconsin. About half way between you and CA. We are right on the WI/IL border. Chicago is only an hour south of us. How is the show in CA? I've heard mixed reviews...

Back