Hey guys!

Howdy folks! Was looking for a place to hang out and to learn more about hot peppers and growing them! I’ve been growing different peppers for a few years now, but can’t seem to get my hands on the ones I really want to grow. Hopefully you guys can help me out. 🌶️

:welcome:

Reactions: MrJ
Howzit Mr J!

Good to know I'm not the only newguy for the day :)

Video Games Hello GIF

Hi there MrJ! What peppers have you been growing so far? Any favorites?

What’s up man so basically I grow the basics. Bell peppers, jalapeños, habaneros, and these peppers here that I’m not quite sure the identity of. I got the two peppers from a friend and he didn’t know exactly what they were either. Some of them grew downward. Some of them grew pointing upward. The upward ones and downward ones were from different plants. Downward ones were a little bigger and had thicker walls. One of the plants was darker, and the other one was lighter. I can’t remember, which one was which, though. They were both in the same flower bed.

so while I was online trying to identify, them I come across all these crazy unique exotic peppers that I didn’t even know existed. That’s what led me hear and to all these YouTube videos.

I knew about things like Carolina reapers and ghost peppers, but all these crazy ones I saw in YouTube videos I have never heard of or seen. And I didn’t know you could buy seeds from them online.

I’m still not sure of what buyers to go to to get seeds from so that’s something I’ll have to learn about.
But, there definitely some things I’m interested in growing.

I also grow cannabis (and other fruits and veggies) and get a lot of seeds from people on cannabis forums so I was assuming people do the same thing with pepper seeds, and I only grow outdoor.

That’s another reason I came here. I’m definitely interested in getting into this more. I’ve basically been growing the same peppers for years and I definitely want to branch out.

As far as a favorite go’s. Not any yet, but I’ve seen some videos of some in particular that I really want to try growing.

Attachments

• F97CA470-1F1B-4ABF-AD3A-C046D6FF2E9B.jpeg
    F97CA470-1F1B-4ABF-AD3A-C046D6FF2E9B.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
:welcome:
from the Pacific NorthWest!

Reactions: MrJ
Anyone got seeds they’re willing to part with, I’m def interested!

I just came across some seeds I got in 2016. Trinidad scorpions and ghost peppers. I’m not sure if they’re viable anymore because of their age but I’ll give them a try anyway. I’m definitely still looking for some though!

Back