Hey guys.......

Wanted to let everyone know that we are currently running a promotion on our website. Purchase any 16oz jar and receive a free 8oz jar of our Spicy BBQ (Second Place Winner at Kato's most recent contest) for free.

www.suckcreekwings.com

We'll also be in Asheville, NC on July 15th for the Wings and Strings Hot Wing Contest, so if you are anywhere near there drop by and see us.

Have a good one.

Starts @ 11:00 I believe and it's somewhere in the middle of downtown. I'll check out the paperwork when I get home and let you know for sure.

Suck Creek Wings said:
Wanted to let everyone know that we are currently running a promotion on our website. Purchase any 16oz jar and receive a free 8oz jar of our Spicy BBQ (Second Place Winner at Kato's most recent contest) for free.

www.suckcreekwings.com

We'll also be in Asheville, NC on July 15th for the Wings and Strings Hot Wing Contest, so if you are anywhere near there drop by and see us.

Have a good one.

I wish I'd have known earlier....I'm less than an hour from Asheville...and I'm commited to Knoxville this weekend :shocked:

Suck Creek Wings said:
Is this promo still goin on?

Back