Hey hey

Hey, I’m Ian. What can I really say about me.
I have always loved spicy food. I always loved the challenges at my local food joints. But… I never really invested the time into it. As a father of two small children… I don’t have that kind of time. And I certainly had no hobbies. During the whole quarantine I realized how much I needed one. One that was more healthier than drinking every night. So…. I started reading. And I knew this was something I could really get behind. So… I ordered a grow light, I heating pad, some seeds, and took to some Facebook groups. On January first, I planted 7 different peppers. All of the seeds germinated! I did my first thing! So once there were a couple sets of leaves, I put them into Dixie cups. And I called a bunch of buddies and checked if they wanted some of these, cause I really didn’t have the ability to grow that many. So…. I watched them grow. And hardened them. And transplanted them to 10 5 gallon pots. Finally…. I had my first reaper. And as I was told I had to, I ate the first one off the plant. I was enjoying the fruits of my labor. It was incredible. Now, I’ve ordered more lights, and pads, and 20 20 gallon grow pots. I’ve started researching FPJ, FAA, and what makes healthy soil. I have started building my rain water collection area and I’ve ordered a bunch of seeds. This is the most fun I’ve ever had, and I’m learning so much. I found THP while browsing around on line and knew I wanted in. More knowledge from another hive mind? Yes please. Thank you for accepting me to this group.

:welcome: to the healthy addiction!

:welcome: From the Pacific NorthWest!!

1629380411836.png

Hey, I’m Ian. What can I really say about me.
I have always loved spicy food. I always loved the challenges at my local food joints. But… I never really invested the time into it. As a father of two small children… I don’t have that kind of time. And I certainly had no hobbies. During the whole quarantine I realized how much I needed one. One that was more healthier than drinking every night. So…. I started reading. And I knew this was something I could really get behind. So… I ordered a grow light, I heating pad, some seeds, and took to some Facebook groups. On January first, I planted 7 different peppers. All of the seeds germinated! I did my first thing! So once there were a couple sets of leaves, I put them into Dixie cups. And I called a bunch of buddies and checked if they wanted some of these, cause I really didn’t have the ability to grow that many. So…. I watched them grow. And hardened them. And transplanted them to 10 5 gallon pots. Finally…. I had my first reaper. And as I was told I had to, I ate the first one off the plant. I was enjoying the fruits of my labor. It was incredible. Now, I’ve ordered more lights, and pads, and 20 20 gallon grow pots. I’ve started researching FPJ, FAA, and what makes healthy soil. I have started building my rain water collection area and I’ve ordered a bunch of seeds. This is the most fun I’ve ever had, and I’m learning so much. I found THP while browsing around on line and knew I wanted in. More knowledge from another hive mind? Yes please. Thank you for accepting me to this group.
Welcome to THP glad your enjoying your jump to gardening and the hot stuff.👍

Back