Hey Y’all

Hey yall. Im from South Georgia and am 31 years old. I have been gardening since I was about 6, and I must say that it is something that I thoroughly enjoy doing. I wish, however, I enjoyed eating the fruits (and veggies) of my labor as much as I like growing them. My wife and I moved to our new house a little over a year ago and the first thing I did was dig 5 plots for some in-ground, raised beds (4 - 5x5 ft beds and 1 2x12 ft bed).

My father-in-law grew some some super hot peppers a few years ago for some hot sauce recipes he was trying out and brought me a few peppers to seed. Surprisingly, I was able to germinate some of the seeds and planted them last spring. They took a while to sprout, but once they did I kept them in movable pots so that I could put them in the ground at the new house. They did well last summer and came back this year stronger than ever. They are like hedges now and have close to 2-300 peppers on eat plant. I have one chocolate habanero, one scorpion, and one unknown. I joined this thread to seek some advice and to share my peppers with everyone!

Looking forward to keeping up with everyones grow!

aouY7Ry.gif

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest, HH!

Back