Heyooh from pepperBob

Hey everyone im new to the forums and ready to get crazy, I have always loved spice and now I am ready to up the level. I started a small zucchini garden this year and it has turned in to a bigger pepper garden and has overtaken a room. Thanks to you guys after a 1st order I quickly found pepperlover and have since placed 2 orders that arrived cross country with extras within a week. I'm new to all gardening so everything is learned here, I have already taken all plants from the room once due to fungus gnats. I am very excited to try my 1st superhot, I have already vowed that anything I grow will at least be tried whole once.

If my gardening goes very bad and I dont get a pepper someone needs to hook me up.

Thanks for all the good info and ill be around

Welcome!
PepperBob, I will be doing your same vow this year.
It was nice of you to hop in the chat and chat for a while.
Have fun on THP.

Bart

BartG said:
Welcome!
PepperBob, I will be doing your same vow this year.
It was nice of you to hop in the chat and chat for a while.
Have fun on THP.

Bart

pepperBob said:
Hey everyone im new to the forums and ready to get crazy, I have always loved spice and now I am ready to up the level. I started a small zucchini garden this year and it has turned in to a bigger pepper garden and has overtaken a room. Thanks to you guys after a 1st order I quickly found pepperlover and have since placed 2 orders that arrived cross country with extras within a week. I'm new to all gardening so everything is learned here, I have already taken all plants from the room once due to fungus gnats. I am very excited to try my 1st superhot, I have already vowed that anything I grow will at least be tried whole once.

If my gardening goes very bad and I dont get a pepper someone needs to hook me up.

Thanks for all the good info and ill be around
You both are freaking nuts

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back