Hi everyone! My name is Julia.

Hi everyone!

My name is Julia. I'm from Russia. I'm an animator. But while I’m unemployed, I’m interested in floriculture. I have a collection of hibiscus.Thats my hobby. And in the summer I plant peppers in the greenhouse. I like growing them. Not even the harvest itself, but the process of growing plants. Although the seasoning from last year's dried peppers turned out great.
This year I bought many new varieties. Well, okay, not very much, I’m a beginner, but there’s definitely 13-16 varieties. Some have already been planted.
Last year there was success with 3 varieties of Habañero, Jalapeno Tiger and some others. I’m still learning how to handle the hottest ones like the Carolina Reaper or Naga morich.
Not long ago, out of curiosity, I pollinated Tiger Jalapeno x Habanero chocolate. I didn't know that not all peppers are compatible. I planted those seeds and out of 34 seeds there are 2 sprouted. I'm interested what will come out of these plants.
I decided to register here to learn more about hot peppers, varieties and cultivation.
The photo shows two sprouts of those hybrids.

IMG20240128133030.jpg

Back