Hi from east UK.

Hi, im new to the forum. I have recently bought a grow your own Chilis kit with Jalapeno, Cayenne and Scotch Bonnets. I planted them just over a week ago and i have 2 sprouts from 2 different types. On the left is a Jalapeno and a Scotch Bonnet on the right, no signs of life from the Cayenne yet. 5 seeds in each pot.
This is my second attempt at growing Chilis, i had a plant several years ago, i forget what it was but it was a success and i had some dried Chilis that i added to various recipes for some time. This time i hope to keep up with them and regrow every year. I don't yet know exactly what to do with the Chillis i get though, maybe make a sauce from the Scotch? I have time to decide.

Welcome from Romania!
You can dry the extra peppers, freeze, pickle, whatever... You can also try to overwinter some pepper plants.

Welcome

......soon the 3 will become more and more......and the space less and less......the plants will become more the pots bigger.....the NEED to have just one new pepper plant bigger and bigger....and the space less.....the idea pops into your head that you don't really need the patio furniture......its so dull brown where the pepper plants are bright green .......so the plants become more ......and the space less!!!

Its not an addiction I can stop when ever I want to......

Van said:
Welcome

......soon the 3 will become more and more......and the space less and less......the plants will become more the pots bigger.....the NEED to have just one new pepper plant bigger and bigger....and the space less.....the idea pops into your head that you don't really need the patio furniture......its so dull brown where the pepper plants are bright green .......so the plants become more ......and the space less!!!

what he said!  :dance:

Thanks all for the welcomes.

Van said:
Welcome

I also have pet snakes, it started with one...now 8 and i only stopped since i ran out of room to put the vivariums they live in. So i know all about the addiction that will soon set in, i've already found myself looking at seed suppliers lists...
I used to live in Hungary for a while so i'm on the hunt for anything wax pepper or paprika related.

I now have 6 sprouts, 3 of each and still no sign of Cayennes.

Reactions: Van
Sazzy said:
Thanks all for the welcomes.

I also have pet snakes, it started with one...now 8 and i only stopped since i ran out of room to put the vivariums they live in. So i know all about the addiction that will soon set in, i've already found myself looking at seed suppliers lists...
I used to live in Hungary for a while so i'm on the hunt for anything wax pepper or paprika related.

I now have 6 sprouts, 3 of each and still no sign of Cayennes.
good luck with your grow

Back