Hi from Thailand

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
To THP.

Please feel free to ask questions around here, people are pretty forgiving on the newbies :)
Thanks! I am a total newbie, and this is my first time growing, with quite a few problems so far that I am trying to work my way through.
First major issue is with wooly aphids, which I am trying to get rid of though they are persistent little buggers.
At the moment I have tried Neem oil with little success, then a mixture of water, washing up liquid, baking soda, and chilli oil which was recommended on a Thai forum. Still waiting to see if that gets them.

Thanks! I am a total newbie, and this is my first time growing, with quite a few problems so far that I am trying to work my way through.
First major issue is with wooly aphids, which I am trying to get rid of though they are persistent little buggers.
At the moment I have tried Neem oil with little success, then a mixture of water, washing up liquid, baking soda, and chilli oil which was recommended on a Thai forum. Still waiting to see if that gets them.
Is your grow area enclosed and do you have access to a lot of lady bugs from a hydroponics grow shop?

Is your grow area enclosed and do you have access to a lot of lady bugs from a hydroponics grow shop?
My grow area is just in my garden, not enclosed, though I do have some sun netting over the plants. Lady bugs are available here, and I bought a bunch a week or so ago, but they pretty much all flew off when I put them with the plants.

Below is what I have been facing:

IMG_3306.jpg

Some ideas.

Back