Hi, I'm LoneWolf from Italy

Hi everyone.
I'm LoneWolf, from north-east of Italy (from Verona, the town of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet).

My English is not so good, hope all you can unterstand what I write. :)

Usually I post on a nice italian forum (www.peperonciniamoci.it), but I want to see what's new around the world :hell:

I'm growing about 100 plants of 30 varieties; among the others, various habaneros (this year I produced 6.5 kg of fruits till now), a lot of Naga Morich (now at flowering stage, seeds from TheChileman) and a very little plant of Bih Jolokia (seed directly from Assam!).

Hope I'll find here many new friends :hell:.

Welcome. Your English is fine. Not knowing Italian, I'm guessing the forum you usually visit means "I love Peppers" In English?

Welcome.

Josh

staffing said:
I'm guessing the forum you usually visit means "I love Peppers" In English?
Josh

No, it's quite difficult to translate.
It's a verbal form applied to a substantive.
It could be translate as "let's pepper ourselves", which is not correct (because "pepper" is not a verb) but works fine ...

Your guess is probably due to the resemblance with "peperoncino"=hot pepper and "amiamoci" that is "let's love each other".

marcosauces said:
hmmmm...let's love each other with hot peppers...;)

Now I know I joke to people that our Chili Chocolate Passion doubles as Chilihead Bodypaint, but honestly, habaneros and muucus membranes do NOT mix!

Welcome LoneWolf.

T

ChefEx said:
I use pepper as a verb. I pepper my food. Also known as pistol whipping. :)

I can say without a doubt that i DEFINITELY prefer peppering my food over being pistol-whipped...BIG TIME!!;)

Sickmont said:
I can say without a doubt that i DEFINITELY prefer peppering my food over being pistol-whipped...BIG TIME!!:)

Oh come on now... pistol whipping can be fun! Now just hold still, this won't hurt much. ;)

Back