Hi ready to start again

Hi guys anyone who have extra seeds that willing to share? I've been a member since 2013 and have grown some, but for some reason been busy. Now im back, moved to a new home with a little backyard planning to plant some super hots, me and my mate here in philippines are willing to pay the shipping or mail expense through paypal if ever you want to share some extra seeds. The cheapest shipping possible. Dont bash guys. No hate. Just love thanks

savingprivaterye said:
Hi guys anyone who have extra seeds that willing to share? I've been a member since 2013 and have grown some, but for some reason been busy. Now im back, moved to a new home with a little backyard planning to plant some super hots, me and my mate here in philippines are willing to pay the shipping or mail expense through paypal if ever you want to share some extra seeds. The cheapest shipping possible. Dont bash guys. No hate. Just love thanks
I was in full agreement up until the end there. I've always thought it was funny that people think that if they just add something like this, it'll decide how the rest of the thread goes.

Let me help you with your forum etiquette, perhaps for the future.

I am looking to buy some seeds, does anyone know of a good source that can ship to the Philippines?

You will be surprised at the generosity when you offer to buy and not ask for freebies. In other words, yes, some may offer you free seeds. 

The Hot Pepper said:
Let me help you with your forum etiquette, perhaps for the future.

I am looking to buy some seeds, does anyone know of a good source that can ship to the Philippines?

You will be surprised at the generosity when you offer to buy and not ask for freebies. In other words, yes, some may offer you free seeds.

He already knows how generous members are BossMan.> begging for seeds :(

Okay guys sorry about asking, i was just thinking of the cost of shipping from was too expensive, maybe anyone who here who is selling at cheaper price. And pls dont judge. My apologies for asking. Dont bother guys.

Back