• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Hibernation is over woohoo

Spring has sprung, the birds are singing, the soil here is warming, and my shipment of grow pods for my aerogarden finally arrived. Late start with it d/t them being out of stock but hey, better late than later still.

Gonna be an epic year, methinks.
Orange Thais, Yellow Scotch Bonnets, and Naga Morich seeds from two lovely people from this august board are busy bubbling away, also threw in a metric ton of jalapeno seeds (I miss the burn of fresh peppers, but I'm going nuts without that ripe red jal flavor), some orange habanero, tabasco, regular red thai, and some non-pepper stuff like acorn squash, broccoli, pumpkin, some herbs, and a few flower varieties. Sounds like a lot but I found a 30 slot tray to use.
Also have some of the same stuff growing in soil for comparison.

Finally got around to getting a digital camera as well, so hopefully I'll be able to do better with pics.

Looking forward to another happy spring and summer tending my plants and chatting with everyone here.

Here's to ya, oh awesometasticsauce members of THP. May our plants be healthy and fruitful, and may our sphincters forgive us the trespasses we're gonna unleash on them :hell:

2 BHUT JOLOKIA (Chile Plants)
2 DEVIL'S TONGUE RED (Chile Plants)
2 FATALII (Chile Plants)
2 HABANERO CHOCOLATE (Chile Plants)
2 HABANERO RED SAVINA â„¢ (Chile Plants)
2 TRINIDAD SCORPION (Chile Plants)

My live plant order from chileplants.com

I'm gonna need either more pots or a bigger garden.

Best of luck to ya Skydiver!

Got a great giggle out of this dude, (Quote Skydiver) may our sphincters forgive us the trespasses we're gonna unleash on them(Quote) :lol:

Shameless self bump for a question for people with more experience growing a wide variety:

I'm trying to get a good selection of different flavors this year. Heat is good, but how well do you think I'm hitting differening flavors with my selection?

Back