spirits Hibiki 12 Year Blended Japanese Whiskey

With Japanese whiskey turning heads these days, I started paying more attention to them and tried this one over the holidays while on a trip. Was so tasty I ended up buying a bottle after I got home. Highly recommend it, but it does seem its a hit or a miss depending on your tastes. Still, if you can find a sample somewhere, TRY IT!

ljtIzpI.jpg

good to know, i read an article about how japanese whiskey is booming right now and they're producing some great stuff. You'll have to keep us informed!

Rawkstah said:
good to know, i read an article about how japanese whiskey is booming right now and they're producing some great stuff. You'll have to keep us informed!

Yep! They beat out Scotland recently haha. Really though if you can find this in your area, give it a try. And if you have the extra cash and happen to stumble upon a bottle of Yoichi 10 Year, I hear that is a classic. Still need to get my hands on that one.

I'll have to keep my eye out for this. Having been pretty much a strictly rum drinker back home, I've come to love both American and Canadian whiskeys since moving to the States. Always enjoyed a good Scotch tho, and if the Japanese has beaten out the Scots, then it must be some good stuff!

Back