• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor Hidden grow tent

Very cool setup! I did something similar a while back with an old cabinet but instead I took out all of the drawers and lined the sides with mylar. Here is my grow tent.

juanitos said:
only peppers  ;)
Lol yeah peppers for now...
obeychase said:
Very cool setup! I did something similar a while back with an old cabinet but instead I took out all of the drawers and lined the sides with mylar. Here is my grow tent.
Thanks obeychase! You got a pretty cool setup yourself, you got awsome leds! Yeah had to hide it cause wife didnt want an "ugly" looking box in the living room. All worked out though.

OCD Chilehead said:
Looks cool. Only worry would be heat build up.
Yeah that was one problem i ran into. I have the back open for the heat to escape so its not completely enclosed. Thought it would be fine but since its so close to the wall the heat still stays in. So i just leave the door cracked for part of the day. Also have a fan for air circulation. Think ill invest in a thermometer. Do you know what the ideal temperature should be?

only for peppers?

gt+losing+my+virginity+gt+i+was+four+_10796d9b696cc14a63a80c22fbda8dfd.jpg

right....stealth pepper grow  :rolleyes:

with LED your temps should be 28- 30c ideal, 32 max

you should consider using a PC fan to extract heat out the back

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

ineedmilk said:
Lol yeah peppers for now...
Thanks obeychase! You got a pretty cool setup yourself, you got awsome leds! Yeah had to hide it cause wife didnt want an "ugly" looking box in the living room. All worked out though.

now we know who's the boss over there !    :rofl: j.k. 

D3monic said:
I used to  have a stealth too...

2b9b3e34.jpg

d88be810.jpg

_MG_8991_zpsb2e4a60b.jpg

_MG_8861_zps1abe3e57.jpg

_MG_9007_zps9506b415.jpg
Thats a sick set up! I need to step up to the LED game. But ive never seen peppers like those before...

moruga welder said:
now we know who's the boss over there !    :rofl: j.k.
Lol yeah i had to get something built to look ikea to get her approval.

Back