High River Sauces on Good Morning America

I thought I would share this with all of my Hot Pepper Brethren. I got invited to come down to the GMA studios to promote the High River brand and artisan sauce makers. The mainstream media is picking up on what we are doing. I think it is great. I am already getting emails from people asking me what other sauce makers they should check out.

I guess the time for Grocery Store Hot Sauces are starting to lose interest from people.

Anyhoo. Check out the link and watch the segment. Its so funny.

http://gma.yahoo.com...-161421104.html

Bottles Up
Steve
High River Sauces

That's a great clip, Steve. I like how the 2nd guy comes back for more, that totally looked like a macho move. :lol: This spot and the NY expo, you're getting some great exposure for High River, and other artisan sauces also.

:bottlesup: :cheers:
salsalady (aka Ann on FB) :)

Awesome. Steve is a promoting machine. I'm gonna try to make it to NY next year. Looks like a great show.

This is an excellent piece of promotion. Good segment, excellent sauces. super psyched for them!
:cheers:

Edited to add: Lol - didn't see that it was you that posted this, Steve.
:rofl:

I end up recommending a bunch of small company hot sauces at my farmers markets every week. People are indeed a bit tired if the supermarket brands & starting to explore the more gourmet stuff - I love that trend & hope it continues!
:woohoo:

:P :P :P if you ever come again, just send me a pm. there are a lot of secret spots, just for locals, down on south ;)

I will certainly be there this summer again ! (I've a few greek & french friends living in Chania).

I miss my little frappé during the morning, the first Tsikouia of the day, eating a good Tsigariasto while listening to live concert of Psarandonis on he beach. Oh yeah I miss that life sleeping on the beach every night so much ...

I'll let you know

Im in phx i got it the last news anchor dude 1 chip with sauce on it and let them up a little but he handled it went for a second it was pretty funny to see when I hit him

Back