seed-train Hitching my wagon to the seed train

SEE POST 43

Over the last couple of years I have been able to buy, trade, and get freebies of some nice varieties, time for the first round to start going out. Everything has been open pollonated but your seeds wont be all from the same pods minimizing the cross risk. If you do get a cross count on it being hot.

I will provide the bubble wrap, seed bags, and 10 seeds per variety chosen

You provide a SASE with 64 cents postage (not premetered) Include a list with your THP name seeds wanted

International I will be happy to send your way if we can figure out what shiping is, reimbursement through paypal

Post up here for your spot, send a PM and I will send you my address.

If I run low on a variety there are 3 other batches of seeds drying each 1 week apart

choc hab
7-pot red
7-pot jonah
7-pot yellow
red scorp
yellow scorp
moruga scorp
large red scorp (these are yellow scorp cardis that turned red)
douglah

Billyboy douglah AFTER MGOLDS REVIEW THE CONCENSUS IS THAT I WAS BURNED AND THESE ARE NOT TRUE TO FORM BILLYBOYS. SORRY FOR CAUSING CONFUSION. I WILL STILL SEND SEEDS TO THOSE WHO HAVE REQUESTED THEM, I MYSELF AM NOW RENEWING MY SEARCH FOR THEM.

bhut indian carbon
bhut/douglah cross

If you have something hot and interesting and want to do a swap let me know

More varieties to be added in time

Have a good one

Chad

Great list Chad! I tried the (Red) Yellow TSCORP tonight and will have the video up in the morning. Here is the candid review-GREAT TASTE! Good heat, and perfect shape. Real winner, definitely gonna grow them out this season.

Hey Chad,
If I could get some of red scorp and the bhut/douglah cross that would be awesome! Thanks in advance for the generosity!
Matt

Great list Chad! I tried the (Red) Yellow TSCORP tonight and will have the video up in the morning. Here is the candid review-GREAT TASTE! Good heat, and perfect shape. Real winner, definitely gonna grow them out this season.

Awesome Matt I look forward to seeing it! Yeah I am liking that pod a lot too, meaty, tasty, and huge. Thanks again for the reviews!

Have a good one,

Chad

Over the last couple of years I have been able to buy, trade, and get freebies of some nice varieties, time for the first round to start going out. Everything has been open pollonated but your seeds wont be all from the same pods minimizing the cross risk. If you do get a cross count on it being hot.

I will provide the bubble wrap, seed bags, and 10 seeds per variety chosen

You provide a SASE with 64 cents postage (not premetered) Include a list with your THP name seeds wanted

International I will be happy to send your way if we can figure out what shiping is, reimbursement through paypal

Post up here for your spot, send a PM and I will send you my address.

If I run low on a variety there are 3 other batches of seeds drying each 1 week apart

choc hab
7-pot red
7-pot jonah
7-pot yellow
red scorp
yellow scorp
moruga scorp
large red scorp (these are yellow scorp cardis that turned red)
douglah
Billyboy douglah
bhut indian carbon
bhut/douglah cross

If you have something hot and interesting and want to do a swap let me know

More varieties to be added in time

Have a good one

Chad

i'd like in... pm on the way...

Back