Hola from Argentina

Hi everybody.
After several months of thorough reading I decided to sign up. I´m a first time grower and live in Argentina, which means I´m in the middle of the sowing season, woot!
Couple years ago I discovered this awesome world of hotties, till then all i´ve ever heard of was tabascos, jalapeños, chacoenses (you get those everywhere here although I don´t particularly like them) and the ocassional habanero. Needless to say I started gathering and buying my stock of seeds and waited. I´ve sowed some habaneros, cayennes, scotch bonnets, bishop´s crowns and a few sweet varietes for the mrs. Most of them have germinated and I´m checking them almost hourly while not at work, hehe.
Appreciate all the valuable information you guys have gathered in this forum over the years!

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina in North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]"The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

:welcome: ¡Bienvenido! from the PacificNorthWest, USA!

THP is a great forum, for sure.

Back