wine home made wine with a snitch of cayenne

ya know i thought id puke all over myself when i first thought of it but it was decent good i bought a 1L container of grape juice took about 3 inches of juice out added 4 tbls of sugard got it all mixed nice then added 4 tbls of regular bread yeast shook it all up good then put chunk of cayenne in with it then sealed it up with a baloon over the top of the bottle with 2 holes to let the co2 out and no airbourne things in waited 10 days and whoa potent stuff like 13% and has a little kick from the cayenne found it to be a good complimentary taste to the home brew wine..........dont hole me responsible for your very drunkness if you try it at home this is for educational purposes only :lol:

snydro said:
ya know i thought id puke all over myself when i first thought of it but it was decent good i bought a 1L container of grape juice took about 3 inches of juice out added 4 tbls of sugard got it all mixed nice then added 4 tbls of regular bread yeast shook it all up good then put chunk of cayenne in with it then sealed it up with a baloon over the top of the bottle with 2 holes to let the co2 out and no airbourne things in waited 10 days and whoa potent stuff like 13% and has a little kick from the cayenne found it to be a good complimentary taste to the home brew wine..........dont hole me responsible for your very drunkness if you try it at home this is for educational purposes only :lol:

Sounds like fun. Any certain kind of grape juice you used?

ive always used 100% pure grape juice from welchs and the good thing about buying that is that it allready comes sterile so all ya got to do is add a little bit more sugar and some yeast to the 1L glass container it comes in works great man

I remember as kids my buddy and me made a vat of wine(his parents were avid wine makers)we had to do shots of it it was so strong and the head the next day....goddamn...

Back