HOT CHOCOLATE!!!

Hey guys, I am still pretty new to the forum here. I just started my own business and I specialize in pepper infused chocolate bars. Take a gander over at www.willypetes.com and check out our current line up. 8 different flavors that will make any pepper head happy! Check back through out the year as we add special flavors as our pepper harvest comes in. I grow all the peppers that are used in m chocolates.

Enjoy!!!

Good point. Why is the Mandatory Fun using regular Jalapeños when it could be using smoked ones? Or is the bacon all the smoke you need?

I've not made too many of my own bars but Reaper white chocolate gnache was one of the best things I've made while toying around.

spicefreak said:
Good point. Why is the Mandatory Fun using regular Jalapeños when it could be using smoked ones? Or is the bacon all the smoke you need?

I've not made too many of my own bars but Reaper white chocolate gnache was one of the best things I've made while toying around.

I have plans on expirementing with smoked peppers in the future. But the flavors in the mandatory fun all compliment each other well. I have to make sure that I can smoke then dehydrate the peppers first and not lose any flavor.

Because bacon and jalapeno go well together, never had a bacon-wrapped popper?

We should petition Congress to make bacon the countries official food. You know, like states have a bird or tree or insect etc,etc.

Back to hot chocolate though. I got turned on to some chocolate primo powder late last year. It is probably a significant reason for my grow being mostly chocolate this year. Any how, I found it went really well with hot cocoa/chocolate. I also add super hot powder to my mornings coffee. I have found that I can let it sit for hours and it don't get cold.

Back