auction Hot Pepper Skins Auction ((( CLOSED ))))

Pepper Skins Auction, all remaining skins to the winning bidder. This auction goes through Tuesday night 8pm Pacific Time. Opening bid is $15. Please bid in increments of $2. All these are supers except for one bag of Cayenne's. These include Jigsaws, Moruga, 7 Pot Yellow, Bih Jilokia, TUCA, Douglah, Bombay Morich, Lemon Aji, Fatali/ Red Savina Cross, Yellow Brain, Butch T, Yellow Scorp, Bonda Ma Jaques, Cayenne. The total weight is 4.44 lbs

Good Luck .. Let the bids begin !!

Can you post how many bags and weight? Might make bidding go faster. I did $15 just to get this going. I have plenty but I am always looking for gifts for friends and co-workers.

Brain Strain Pepper Head said:
Can you post how many bags and weight? Might make bidding go faster.
Yea sure will have to dig out the scale ..
Can you post how many bags and weight? Might make bidding go faster. I did $15 just to get this going. I have plenty but I am always looking for gifts for friends and co-workers.
Thanks for the bid I added total weight and strains in the original post ; )

Thank you ! I had to re-weigh what I had last night after seeing your bid to make sure I didn't make a mistake and it may even be a little heavier than originally stated so good luck!

Tim Vader said:
tempting!!

I did win the last one though, I might have to let BSPH off easy with this one :)

No worries I just half as*ed weighed it but since the bidding was serious I wanted to make sure you were gonna get what I said

Thanks Tim going to make some sauce and give it away if I win so it's going to a good cause....
I have made a lot of sauces over the last few weeks, I was going to make powders. Those are my favorite

Back