Hot Pepper Stickers - Ghost, Reaper and Trinidad Moruga Scorpion

I drew these then had them professionally printed.  They 3" tall and are waterproof, weatherproof and fade resistant.

They are available here - https://chilibrains.bigcartel.com/

Eh0DHiQ.jpg

They look good man. I'm thinking refrigerator magnets would sell better (as a set). I don't stick stickers on anything but lots of people need a few magnets on the fridge and these would be killer for the chilihead. The different pepper colors to go with decor (red set, green set, yellow set, orange set, and a mix). Just an idea, best of luck!

Cool stickers. I got a couple, might use some for freebies.

The Hot Pepper said:
They look good man. I'm thinking refrigerator magnets would sell better (as a set). I don't stick stickers on anything but lots of people need a few magnets on the fridge and these would be killer for the chilihead. The different pepper colors to go with decor (red set, green set, yellow set, orange set, and a mix). Just an idea, best of luck!

Thank you and thanks for the tips!  Maybe once have a few more designs & colors.

I received my assorted stickers a few days ago.  Nice stickers and quick mailing, thanks Brian! 

SL

salsalady said:
I received my assorted stickers a few days ago.  Nice stickers and quick mailing, thanks Brian! 

SL

Awesome, you're welcome SL, I'm glad you like them.  Thanks for letting me know that you got them.

Sorry for the delay posting - I received my stickers Monday. I put them on my truck rear window, opposite a sticker design my wife and I had made for our garden business. (Doesn't hurt to show what we're partially about!)

Took me a minute to post this, as Tuesday I had a lung spontaneously collapse. Posting this from the hospital as I await my discharge.

The stickers look great, and the pepper powder you included smells wonderful. I can't wait to be home and cooking something hot hot hot. The card included was also quite thoughtful.

Great idea with the stickers, and a great seller. Thanks again!

Mickey72 said:

Thank you and thanks for the tips!  Maybe once have a few more designs & colors.
I second this notion about having magnets made - the place we have our stickers made tends to have deals on magnets that aren't too much more pricey, and I think you could get a lot of sales for individual or grouped pepper magnets!

Either way, loving your designs!

MakeIt20 said:
Sorry for the delay posting - I received my stickers Monday. I put them on my truck rear window, opposite a sticker design my wife and I had made for our garden business. (Doesn't hurt to show what we're partially about!)

Took me a minute to post this, as Tuesday I had a lung spontaneously collapse. Posting this from the hospital as I await my discharge.

The stickers look great, and the pepper powder you included smells wonderful. I can't wait to be home and cooking something hot hot hot. The card included was also quite thoughtful.

Great idea with the stickers, and a great seller. Thanks again!

I hope you are doing better now but glad you like the stickers.  I'll keep the magnets in mind.

Back