Hot peppers are hard to grown ....

I am a new user. I have been trying to grow peppers for 3 years without results :rolleyes: I'm growing habanero and chili peppers at home in growbox with spotlighting and high temperature. IDK if its because of bacterias/verticurri (sometimes I can't get rid of fungals using Topsin 500 MC and I lost a herb). No matter if I used a lot of chemicals or a few ones such as regulator of ph, vermicompost along with growth stimulation and green fertiliser, no results so far...  So I would need recommendations of good, durable peppers and would start new topic describing my problem.
Heres the main topic

StachuJonesBrotta said:
I am a new user. I have been trying to grow peppers for 3 years without results :rolleyes: I'm growing habanero and chili peppers at home in growbox with spotlighting and high temperature. IDK if its because of bacterias/verticurri (sometimes I can't get rid of fungals using Topsin 500 MC and I lost a herb). No matter if I used a lot of chemicals or a few ones such as regulator of ph, vermicompost along with growth stimulation and green fertiliser, no results so far...  So I would need recommendations of good, durable peppers and would start new topic describing my problem.
Heres the main topic

OK, Many here can help but we need to proceed slowly especially with the different languages... With  that I'll start with Topsin 500 MC.... If you click on that link you'll note all GOOGLE hits are in Polish & when I hover over them Norton doesn't recognize tnem nor recommend I open them as they don't speak Polish either. So what is it? Just a fungicide?

I saw you opened a new topic and we'll get there eventually

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest, USA!

Back