bottles-jars Hot Sauce bottles - where to source?

I'm looking for a good supplier of bottles. Doesn't have to be the traditional 5 oz. size, in fact I'd prefer if they weren't. I've found a few online suppliers a while back but seem to have lost my bookmarks.

Halp!

If your just making sauce for yourself, friends and family then you might want to look at your local grocery store. I get Trapleys Bull locally for 61 cents a bottle no shipping to pay for. Then I just empty the bottle, strip the label. sterilize them and refill. Costs a lot less than having to pay shipping.

(null)

The shame...here is what I use when I make a sauce for myself. When I make one for others I save a sauce jar (not sure why woozies are called that, but it's kinda cool) :halo:

IMAG1723.jpg

The shame...here is what I use when I make a sauce for myself. When I make one for others I save a sauce jar (not sure why woozies are called that, but it's kinda cool) :halo:

IMAG1723.jpg

OMG this make me laugh. I love it...don't change a thing HAHA. Good choice on movie too :hell:

I've been saving every woozy I empty. Washing them out and setting them aside. It is the best way to go. Why pay for bottles when you already pay for them with the sauce. Now if I am going to make a sauce to sell, I'd buy them outright.

my personal use bottles:
IMG_8994.jpg

i've been getting my woozy bottles from a semi-local bottle distributor- Wm R. Hill Co in Richmond. Prices are just under what I've been able to find online as long as you can hit the $100 minimum order.

Yeah, this will be for sales, so probably going to go w/ a supplier.

If your just making sauce for yourself, friends and family then you might want to look at your local grocery store. I get Trapleys Bull locally for 61 cents a bottle no shipping to pay for. Then I just empty the bottle, strip the label. sterilize them and refill. Costs a lot less than having to pay shipping.

(null)

fillmore
containerandpackagingsupply
specialty bottle
freund

I wanted to pick up 48 10 oz woozy's with caps. A couple of sites had them at around .90 cents, but when I calculated the shipping 1 site charged $70+ and the other $50+???

Is that normal? I mean it almost seems like they are all setting the price per bottle really cheap only to gauge you on the shipping.

Does everyone just pay $2.00 per bottle or should I just find a local supplier to avoid shipping altogether??

Back