• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Hot Sauce Cured 18 Month Sore Throat

Scoville DeVille said:
My wife is a chartered herbalist. She studied at Bastyr University, and we know full well the impact natural remedies can have. In my opinion, what is helping you is isolated circulation. When you are eating hot sauces, the capsaicin stimulates blood circulation which in turn stimulates healing. She swears by a morning elixir of Apple Cider vinegar, Honey, Lemon Juice and Cayenne powder, (2 oz. total). Among the many benefits of it, blood circulation is at the top. It stimulates better digestion in your stomach by stimulating blood circulation. You might want to try that with a short gargle on the way down.

Doctors... meh. If I have a broken bone, I will gladly use the services of an MD to set the bone and immobilize it. Other than that, I refuse to pay exorbitant prices to be a guinea pig for them and the drug companies.

Here's a story for you, a family of four was having all kinds of weird problems, mostly with digestion. Mother, Father and two children all had similar symptoms. Not really sick but not really "well" either. A year and a half of going to their doctor, countless drugs with just as many side affects and tons of frustration. Nobody knew what the hell was going on. After giving up on the doctor/pharmaceutical route, a single 20 minute interview with a Naturopath, revealed the entire family had an allergy to dairy. No more milk, cheese or cream and instantly life returned to normal. Too bad the "doctors" weren't smart enough or patient enough to ask questions and come up with a less profitable solution.

I am not advocating to not go to your doctor, I am just saying their are alternative routes to take. For me, pharmaceuticals are out, unless it's the last resort.

Good luck!

Not one bit.
Oh cool! That's a neat story. Oh I know! I haven't trusted doctors since I was a kid. Although there are a few exceptional doctors that have earned my trust. Thanks for the post! :)

I went through a couple month period where all food tasted off and felt almost chalky. Even my appetite was very poor. The cure was a big bowl of extremely spicy Tom Yum soup from my favorite Thai restaurant.. I told them to make it like he would for a Thai man. The soup was brutally hot for Tom Yum. It was the only thing i enjoyed eating in months. Within a day or two i started to recover my appetite and sense of taste.

I do a twice daily shot of tonic everyday
All whole root
Horseradish,Ginger,Tumeric,Garlic,Onion,Lemon/Lime,Cinnamon stick,Hot Peppers
Coarse grated and steeped in unfiltered ACV for at least two weeks
I know what it does for me
Scoville DeVille said:
My wife is a chartered herbalist. She studied at Bastyr University, and we know full well the impact natural remedies can have. In my opinion, what is helping you is isolated circulation. When you are eating hot sauces, the capsaicin stimulates blood circulation which in turn stimulates healing. She swears by a morning elixir of Apple Cider vinegar, Honey, Lemon Juice and Cayenne powder, (2 oz. total). Among the many benefits of it, blood circulation is at the top. It stimulates better digestion in your stomach by stimulating blood circulation. You might want to try that with a short gargle on the way down.

Back