Hot Sauce LLC/ Naked Hot Sauce

ooo--kaaay....

so do you actually make any of the sauces or just private label with a label that would probably turn away at least 50% of your customer base?  Probably more like 70% if this sauce was actually out in public....

Waiting to see if there's a creature under the bridge...

Surely a different girl on each would make more sense for marketing? Assuming that this gimmick works for marketing at all and isn't just recieved like SL suggests.
Also, can we get a Peter's Pepper sauce to further the theming?

This hot sauce company (person) is exploiting this model, naked (as a scratch off), on his bottles, with no permission!

erica_fett_tweet.png

erica_fett_hot_sauce_website_screenshot.png

As long as the sauce is good, just come up with a new label. The sauce is what people will buy, regardless of the label.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Alligatorblood said:
That is not accurate. There was a miscommunication and the link has been removed until it can be resolved. Thanks

You used this girls likeness without her permission or a contract?

We don't like thieves around here!!!

GTFOH!!!!

So I have been in contact with Erica multiple times this evening, and she has an official contract in her inbox. I really do apologize and I am embarrassed for this exchange. Pre-lease party was my fault. The hot sauce is good and I believe we will be back active shortly. Thanks

mikeyd1016 said:
As long as the sauce is good, just come up with a new label. The sauce is what people will buy, regardless of the label.

Some people will buy purely for novelty or curiousity's sake but, 90+% of the time, sales will indeed be based on quality.
Except custmers don't know what the actual quality of the sauce is before purchase. What customers go on is what they expect it to be, be that based on tasters/prior experience, word of mouth or the impression they get from looking at it and wherever's selling it.

This latter one is where labelling becomes important because not everyone will have heard of you and if you're only doing repeat business, you'll never get off the ground to begin with.

The label is a large part of what people will recognise a brand from and what it conveys about the product inside does more than you might think. At this stage, however, Naked Hot Sauce's image obviously isn't well known enough that a change would hurt brand recognition and, while their current artwork might say a lot about the company, the background colour is litterally all we have to go on visually for the bottle's contents.

I really appreciate your positive inputs spicyfreak and Mikeyd. I am looking forward to re-announcing the naked hot sauce line with Erica in the very near future. My ultimate goal was to have approx. 50 models involved. Needless to say it's been a rocky start but we will get there!!!!

Also, you mentioned background color as the only thing that tells you about what is in the bottle. What else do you recommend I do in addition to color/flavor label?

Additionally, literally nobody has bought a product from me, except for myself. but like u said 90% quality, and once it is established I think it will speak for itself as well

Jeffcontonio said:
What prevents someone from scratching it off and not buying it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ding ding ding....my guess online sales only. 

Just for that fact alone it would be very challenging if not impossible to get this into stores with the fear someone would scratch it off and kids would have the ability to see. 

The other thing to consider is whoever buys it will have to keep it out of sight of kids, which may become difficult for some people when storing it in the fridge.

And for that reason, I'm out.

Jeffcontonio said:
The other thing to consider is whoever buys it will have to keep it out of sight of kids, which may become difficult for some people when storing it in the fridge.

And for that reason, I'm out.

A wise man once said, hot sauce should never be stored in fridge. 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
 A wise woman once said, hot sauce should always be stored in fridge. 

fify~   ;)

And I agree with the comments about the bottle being visible to kids.  My 18 year old boy can buy his own now if he wants, but for the previous 10 years he was "collecting" hot sauces, he didn't want sauces like-
WhoopAss
Sh!t in a Creek
Satan's Blood
Satan's Taint

Btw- are these sauces you've made or purchased for Private Label?

Good Luck with your venture.
SL

Back