• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Hot Sauce thief in Houston TX

imaguitargod said:
Not sure, all I was told was "karate" when I took it manny moons ago. I still practice alot to stay "with it".

And speeking of thefts. I have a plant out back and last night someone cut off three HUGE main branches. I know who did it, they talked to me about the plant briefly yesturday, it was a roommates friend. Low and behold this morning I wake up and found that they ripped some branches off late last night. Tonight I'm forced to go and harvest it because they may come back. This sucks, that was probably about 4 months worth of my much needed medicine they stole.

Needless to say, if I see the party again, I'm getting my bat. Also going to lay into my roommate and tell him not to bring his friends around here again or else they are going to not be able to play baseball again for the next 6 months...wait, how long does a broken face and stipped off knee caps take to heal?

I'm really fumming right now.
1.gif

It took me two years to prep the soil to this amazing state that its in, 6 months of meticulous work every day to make this plant that's 6 1/5 feet tall and about 4 feet wide and in one night 1/6th of it is gone....god I feel like crying.

Crying? I'd be suddenly genocidal...:mouthonfire:

Sickmont said:
Crying? I'd be suddenly genocidal...:mouthonfire:
Ya, that feeling is there too. I'm going from pissed to sad, to disheartened, to REALLY RIP SHIT, to sad, to mad. I need to throw back a bunch of beers and peppers tonight while I harvest and cut...maybe that will help.

Wow, nice hang over, hope every one had a nice night of drinking. Well, the special plant is half harvested. We spent an hour harvesting, 4 hours trimming, and there's still HALF THE PLANT left to harvest...I've got some pictures from last nights harvest. PM me if anyone wants to see them.

Sorry, kind of hijacked the thread a bit...has there been any progress on finding the thieves for CaJohn's stuff?

Back