seed-train Hot Stuff's fibonacci seed train

Ok, looking for about 15 people on this train. It will start here in the heart of Missouri  and spiral out around the contiguous 48 states.

Rules:
1. You must have 154 post (in honor of Missouri's secession from the Union 154 years ago).
2. No seeds from plants bought at box stores (Lowe's Walmart etc.)
3. You must put in at least 10 bags each of each variety clearly labeled(preferably on paper in packet) with at least 5 seeds per packet.
4. You must send the package out in 2 business days priority mail to the next person.
4.5 you must post the tracking number to me and the recipient on the day you send it.
5. No pods or powder or one large bag of seeds not in individual packets. 
6. You will be utterly ridiculed, made fun of and made a pariah by those on the train if you break these rules.
7. Pm me your address and about what we can expect from you.
8. Once we go through once we'll send it around one more time so those top to get a chance to get seeds from the guys beneath them.
9. If you don't want to go through the second round pm so don't waste time sending it to you and so you won't pay postage twice.
10. Post on this thread you want in.
11. you must live in the 48 contiguous states to participate.

Let's Roll!

I'll jump in.
Put me near the end if ok. I still have to seperate all of my seeds that I chopped out last week.
I'll get together a list of what I have a bunch of.

Ozzy2001 said:
I'll jump in.
Put me near the end if ok. I still have to seperate all of my seeds that I chopped out last week.
I'll get together a list of what I have a bunch of.
You know, me being in the Lake of the Ozarks, that will really mess up the fibonocci curve. lol.  I'll put you in though. Get to work! Mach Schnell!!! :)

Ok here's the order going out this week. I may amend if some others join who will fill in some country space.
HotStuff
Midwestchilehead
TexasHotPeppers
ScubaSteve
jsschrstrcks
Roper2008
bpiela
Lovepeppers
Ozzy2001

Ozzy will return it to me where we will send it back out one more time so those on top get to partake of the bounty from those below us. If you don't want to be on the second round just let me know.

At the rate of at least 2 people getting the package a week we should finish the first round before the end of the year or better.

On their way after lunch. If you can put paper tags in your bags that would be helpful as writing on the bags often wears off after a couple of visits sometimes.

Oh, and send me and the person you are sending it to the tracking number. Apparently there may have been some shenanigans with other trains were the tracking number was posted publicly.

Back