Hotsauce LLC

Check us out! We have a couple of flavors on the website already but if you are interested in other flavors on the site send us an email via the contact section and we will accommodate you! Also, for those of you that have recipes and need a manufacturer, let us assist!

http://www.hotsaucellc.com

Welcome to THP.  Nice site.  If you'd like to switch to a cart system that does inventory, woocommerce is great

With Woocommerse and lots of other plugins, you have a paypal option along with many other gateways.  The benefit over the paypal cart is you can set inventory and have a sale automatically keep track.  You can set it to accept back orders or not, to display out of stock items or not.  I think you are using wordpress.  If so, the thing is free and easy to goof around with.  I am no expert, but I can help with the easy stuff.  Woo does require that you change somethings in your theme or in your functions file to work with many themes.  But I figured an easy way around it  I can show you with ease

:welcome: to THP! and good luck with your business.

If I may make one suggestion, get rid of the picture on the home page that has a Tabasco bottle in it.  Your business is all about your sauces, not some other national brand. 

SL

Back