• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Hottest hot sauce?

It's a nice trio I haven't had that hot one but he says it's a 12/10 and Pex makes (made) some seriously hot shit! Like, you WILL think it's the hottest you've ever had at the time...

SWEET!

Your ears were ringing? :lol:

PexPeppers said:
well guess what?!?!?! Y'all get a special THP coupon if you wanna try the cherry popper or anything else. the code is THP0343 for 5% off :D also, I have a new business partner, that's why I'm back :D

I wish to complement you on your website! I really appreciate the "NO POP-UP" feature it's greatly appreciated! I find it so annoying when you go to a website & "auto opening" offers clog the opening page. I'm not a big hot sauce user but I will keep your product in mind!

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:

I wish to complement you on your website! I really appreciate the "NO POP-UP" feature it's greatly appreciated! I find it so annoying when you go to a website & "auto opening" offers clog the opening page. I'm not a big hot sauce user but I will keep your product in mind!
Well thank you so much!!!!! 

PexPeppers said:
well guess what?!?!?! Y'all get a special THP coupon if you wanna try the cherry popper or anything else. the code is THP0343 for 5% off :D also, I have a new business partner, that's why I'm back :D
Hello, Garrett.
Do you still have my sauces on back order?

That Pex bundle is free shipping also and you get the bestestestest ripe jala sauce you ever had. :P I bet that Cherry Popper is a scorcher.
toh-bundle-2_ccaa7311-9e3c-472c-a199-b5b5b9b81ed2_530x.png

FreeportBum said:
So I tried Primo's hotter then the devils pecker yesterday.  Shipping was fast, flavor was good. Heat level imo was 6/10, not extreme by any means but I enjoyed it.  Cheers

Never had it but you probably have a tolerance like me. I thought a sauce was a 4.5 and people were calling it extreme. BUT I know if Pex says it's hot, it's hot.Or if you want me to pick another I will. I just have to rack my brain.

Actually if you want me to send you a real scorcher just PM me your addy. ;) (One may have extract but I could send you a couple things but if you def do not want extract just lemme know)

FreeportBum said:
So I tried Primo's hotter then the devils pecker yesterday.  Shipping was fast, flavor was good. Heat level imo was 6/10, not extreme by any means but I enjoyed it.  Cheers
Hey, Bum!
If you want a spreadable or condiment, I have an unopened jar of Virgin Naga Pickle by ChilliMafia in the UK. I also have a new jar of Hungarian Chili Sauce That only has Jalapeño for Capsaicin, but it also has Wasabi, and I'm guessing it's the real stuff not the green-dyed horseradish that US sells. Lol. The "Best Before......." date has been passed. But they are still sealed.

cpHqHjD.jpg

-Adam

Back