• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

heat Hottest pepper I`ve ever eaten - Again!!!

So, the hottest thing so far is Smileyguy697`s F4 douglah x Butch T brown. This cross was originally made by Silver Surfer.

I guess the question is, was that a fluke pod? In order to find out Brian Holmes at www.ghostpepperstore.com sent me both the brown version he grew (same cross, same generation) and a red version, as well. In fact, I think Brian and Mike are sharing seeds and trying to stabilise both red and brown versions of this cross. No doubt others are, too.

Here`s me eating the brown phenotype. I actually ate the red one first, then this one, but I haven`t finished the video for the red one yet, as I wanted to get this out there and say that it was no fluke pod. No freaking way. The red pod tastes better, but is still around moruga blend or primo-hot. 

I hope you`ve seen Jon`s review (Megahot) as well. He got a pod from Mike, Smileyguy697.

This is still the hottest pod I`ve ever eaten and it now has the prize of being the first one to make me puke, well, in addition to the red one i ate just before this one. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgZgp8nKAjY&feature=youtu.be

Wow mate. I think that one broke you down a little. I sure hope you feel better after expelling it. That one needs to go to the lab for testing.
Your still a MACHINE.

You ate the two hottest pods ever,  back to back...???

tumblr_m22y1hHU7A1r8d2mio1_400.gif

Tinben said:
Wow mate. I think that one broke you down a little. I sure hope you feel better after expelling it. That one needs to go to the lab for testing.
Your still a MACHINE.
Insane heat and pain. I honestly think these things are twice as hot as Moruga blend or Primos. The flavour is very rich, but in a nasty, nausea-inducing way. Too rich tobacco, mixed with rich loam soil, mixed with a lot of bile and a bottle of dish soap. Delicious. 

Broke me down more than a little. I had about 2 hours lying on the floor feeling high and nauseous, with bad stomach cramps. Once the high left me it was inevitable I would throw up. After that I felt fine, amazingly. No more nausea and no more stomach cramps. 

Mike sent me a couple more of these and I honestly don`t know what to do with them. 

Hey, I heard there is a new movie out , its called "Nigel of Steel."
Nigel, my word brother, I don't know how you do it my friend!!!!
Sorry that you tossed it up, but I'm betting you felt much better afterwards.
My hat is off to you my friend!!! Great reviews buddy

Holy Mole Nigel. From the gloomy background to your demeanor before the review I knew it was not going to be a pleasant ride. You kept saying I wish I could describe the pain I was feeling better. Little did you know you were doing a great job of it. The birds even stopped chirping. They must have felt your pain as well. 

I have some sepia serpents flowering as we speak. I will send ya a few when they ripen  ;)

Wow, that is insane! I feel really bad that it was so unpleasant for you. I should know before too long exactly where those brown and red pods score on the Scoville scale as I have sent both off for testing. Seeing this has motivated me to send some over to the other lab as well, if I can get Mrs Ghostpepperstore to sign off on the expense. That way we can get some correlating data.

theghostpepperstore said:
Wow, that is insane! I feel really bad that it was so unpleasant for you. I should know before too long exactly where those brown and red pods score on the Scoville scale as I have sent both off for testing. Seeing this has motivated me to send some over to the other lab as well, if I can get Mrs Ghostpepperstore to sign off on the expense. That way we can get some correlating data.
Definitely a good idea to get them tested Brian! :)

I really questioned liking this, It's hard to watch someone in that much pain. :onfire:  I can now remove trying this one from my bucket list.

Yeah these are wiiiicked hot! Thanks for doing that to yourself again to see if it was a fluke.. I tried some of one but no way I'd eat one like that Nigel!

The expression on your face allon says it all :rofl: Priceless :P
Nice review Nigel! Keep up the good work, very much like to see your reviews, honest and good info!!

megahot said:
Hey, I heard there is a new movie out , its called "Nigel of Steel."
Nigel, my word brother, I don't know how you do it my friend!!!!
Sorry that you tossed it up, but I'm betting you felt much better afterwards.
My hat is off to you my friend!!! Great reviews buddy
Thanks Jon, I appreciate your kind words.

The film will be out in the fall, starring John Goodman in a wig as me and renamed "Brain of Steel"

Damn...sounds crazy! The dish soap taste is what comes through for me on the really bad ones. Ughhh...I feel ya brother. I can't watch this at work, but will get on it when I get to my own computer. You're one crazy dude! Hit me up if you need some more testing material...none will be that damn hot, but I'd like your take on them. If you can find the time!

Quite a review, Nigel.  

I just can't imagine the determination it must have taken to eat a second one of those.  I can excuse the first one because you didn't know any better, but a second one(?)!

I only ate a small piece of the one Mike sent me and could not believe how hot hot hot it was.   And putrid(sorry Mike).
Then I dried the remainder to use in cooking!
Yeah, right...who the hell am I going to serve that too?

Answer the phone, Nigel.  It's your psychiatrist calling.

Back