• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Hottest Sauce In the Universe

Well, after being coerced by Hot Pooper, I spent the $14 and bought this crap. I say crap very loosely because I think there might actually be some in there. If you have seen HP's video, then you already know, and I concur, that it tastes like shit. This has to be the worst tasting sauce I have ever had the displeasure of trying. The only thing you get out of this sauce taste wise is extract and vinegar.

Well since the taste has been covered, let's move on to the heat. I will give an A+ for heat. HP did a tablespoon of this and after trying it, I can see why his wife called 911. Do NOT eat a tablespoon of this stuff, seriously. I did 1/4 tsp and that was plenty. The heat hits pretty quick and seemed to initially reside in the throat. The heat kept intensifying for probably 10 minutes and moved into the tongue area. The throat was definitely where you can really feel it though.

Overall, I can't really even rate this sauce because its not something I would eat raw or in any other food. Simply put, it would destroy a perfectly good pot of chili because it is very awful in taste. If you want to watch a coworker or someone burn their throat out, this is a good sauce. For anything else, its not worth the cost of the label.

So without further delay, here is my dumb ass eating it....

http://s1190.photobucket.com/albums/z449/Mike_McDermott/?action=view&current=HotSauce1.mp4

http://s1190.photobucket.com/albums/z449/Mike_McDermott/?action=view&current=HotSauce2.mp4

I know i didnt embed this..but not sure how to do that with photobucket..someone let me know how and I will embed. I can do from YT bu not with photobucket...???

Wait. Poopman said it was crap, so you bought it?

Going back and watching this again....yup, STILL tastes like S**T!
Good on ya for trying it though man. About the ONLY thing it's good for is heat.

About the ONLY thing it's good for is heat.

Yup yup.

At this level, it's an additive at best (and not a very good one, I'd wager). Kinda like Dave's and most uber hot Blair's sauces, it's intended to heat up your food and/or attempt to kill your friends. A few drops in a pot of gumbo or chilli....or perhaps in a chip-dip would be an effective use.

Guzzling it straight out of the bottle is brave.....but not a very smart idea. :cool:

This is indeed a nasty sauce. Some local hot sauce lovers
had a bottle at the bar one night and I was stupid enough
to join in on the fun of putting drops into shots of Jager-
meister. Many shots... many drops...

This of course resulted in mouth burn followed by throat
and stomach burn followed by urethra burn in the bathroom
followed by throat and mouth burn again after vomiting in
the parking lot.

Back