event Houston Hot Sauce festival. Anyone been?

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone has been to the festival that's coming up in Houston? How is it compared to Zestfest in Dallas? I'm thinking about making the trip.

Cheers!

Are you asking as a potential vendor at the event or an attendee/customer?

I have been as a vendor and an attendee! Check out my review from last year's Chile Pepper Magazine, we were attendees last year and had soo much fun!!! THIS IS THE FUNNEST SHOW I'VE BEEN TO!!! Shows I've been to: Fiery Foods and BBQ, ZestFest, Austin Chronicle Hot Sauce Festival, BBQ at the Summit, Pork in the Pines, Houston Hot Sauce Festival. Houston is outdoors, fun and energetic. We will be back this year as exhibitors. It is a long ride for us, but soo worth it. Cajohn's, Flaming Joes, Cin Chili, Silverleaf, Jac's Tailgaters, Capt. Thom's, Big Daddy's Ass Burn, Big Dawg Salsa, Hot Line Pepper Products, Zane & Zack's, Chile Pepper Magazine, live music, and so much more... Wait, did I mention it is a pediatric cancer benefit?

Any people from here planning on going? I've got family in Houston so I might swing down. Maybe have some beers, melt my face. Whew though, middle of Sept. in Houston is going to be uh a bit tropical!

NorthWesterners? Fun? Meh!! Its all tall trees and whisps and mountains and eagles and whatever. Theydontknow shhhhhh!

I'm planning to make it this year

300717_10151080937719299_1331648751_n.jpg

Back