event Houston Hot Sauce Festival

I just got back from the Houston Hot Sauce Festival...it was fun and busy! So nice to catch up with the other awesome sauce makers I met in Louisiana :-) I would not have been able to attend without the help of Amy, James and the entire iBurn team, and I simply cannot thank them enough, they are all just amazing people!

I also got to attend the Chile Pepper Awards which was fantastic! Not only because we walked away with 4 awards (including our first ever first place (sooo excited)) but also because I got to see some people I now consider friends win well deserved awards!

Houston - you ROCK!

CONGRATS!!!!  Great to hear of your First First!  

Hope you can post pics and stories when time allows.   :)

FeistyParrot said:
I just got back from the Houston Hot Sauce Festival...it was fun and busy! So nice to catch up with the other awesome sauce makers I met in Louisiana :-) I would not have been able to attend without the help of Amy, James and the entire iBurn team, and I simply cannot thank them enough, they are all just amazing people!

I also got to attend the Chile Pepper Awards which was fantastic! Not only because we walked away with 4 awards (including our first ever first place (sooo excited)) but also because I got to see some people I now consider friends win well deserved awards!

Houston - you ROCK!

Sounds like a blast - I want to do that show - maybe next year. 

It was fun, would definitely try it again..you do need Wellies though (not sure what the proper name for them is, rubber boots), was REALLY muddy!

As for pics SL...did I not mention that I am the worlds worst photographer? ;-)

can't be any worse than those fuzzy wrong-angled celly pics people post on FB all the time!  :lol:

ps- I knew what you were talking about with Wellies~ :)~ seems like Houston is blistering pass-out hot or rainy mucky.

Back