• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hydroponic How and when to use hydroponic nutrients in soil

So I have a bottle of Grow, Bloom, and Micro laying around from when I had hydro dreams.  Well those dreams are gone, and I would like to not let these go to waste.  How can I use them in soil?  What stage should my plants be in before using them?

Any stage as long as they have true leaves :D at different strengths depending on where they are. I would do a normal 1tbs per g so start.

I use my hydro water waste from change outs in my outside plants all the time. No problems but can't say it helps any either.

feed, water, water, feed, water, water.........etc.

Scuba_Steve said:
So I have a bottle of Grow, Bloom, and Micro laying around from when I had hydro dreams.  Well those dreams are gone, and I would like to not let these go to waste.  How can I use them in soil?  What stage should my plants be in before using them?
not seedlings, and from recent experience, not without ph up and down tests

I use a Master Blend, Calcium Nitrate, Epsom Salt mixture @ about 1/4 strength every other watering.  

Will cut back on the Calcium Nitrate once plants are planted outside and well established.

Back