• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

How awesome!

Well today I had two boxes sitting at my door when I arrived home on my lunch break and another in the mail box. I was pretty excited to open them all up. Felt like a kid on Christmas. Big thank you goes out to Patrick, WickedMojo and LogChief for just sending this out of the goodness of their hearts for me to try. I sure have made some good friends on here. Not sure were to start on the peppers but I did try the sauce and its awesome!
Check out the album:

http://imgur.com/a/51zLL/mail

Well today I had two boxes sitting at my door when I arrived home on my lunch break and another in the mail box. I was pretty excited to open them all up. Felt like a kid on Christmas. Big thank you goes out to Patrick, WickedMojo and LogChief for just sending this out of the goodness of their hearts for me to try. I sure have made some good friends on here. Not sure were to start on the peppers but I did try the sauce and its awesome!
Check out the album:

http://imgur.com/a/51zLL/mail

Cool, your review vids are well received around here. :)

BTW, you should receive another package this Saturday. ;)

Thank you lazienfat for offering to taste test the three different pepper crosses I've got growing. Like SS said your videos are well received.Can't wait to watch them.

Good luck and good burn.

Wow, what a treat for you today. Laz, take one of those superhots and the bottle of sauce and into a blender. I did that with a bottle and it came out really tasty, the sauce has a hell of a flavor but not a lot of heat.:dance:

Glad you liked the sauce, I like to share. Went back by the oriental mkt. again for somemore and found a Tamarind and Garlic sauce by the same company out of Viet Nam, but haven't tried it yet

Cool, your review vids are well received around here. :)BTW, you should receive another package this Saturday. ;)

Whoah what?!

Thank you lazienfat for offering to taste test the three different pepper crosses I've got growing. Like SS said your videos are well received.Can't wait to watch them.Good luck and good burn.

I cant wait to try them! I am glad you guys like the vids I sure do have fun making them.

Glad to send them to ya, I always look forward to your videos :)

Thanks buddy!

Wow, what a treat for you today. Laz, take one of those superhots and the bottle of sauce and into a blender. I did that with a bottle and it came out really tasty, the sauce has a hell of a flavor but not a lot of heat.:dance: Glad you liked the sauce, I like to share. Went back by the oriental mkt. again for somemore and found a Tamarind and Garlic sauce by the same company out of Viet Nam, but haven't tried it yet

Indeed it was! Will do I'll let you know what I think once I doctor it up. The tam and garlic suace sounds pretty tasty, garlic is awesome in almost everything ahah. Let me know what you think once you've tried it.

Back