How do you access the Member Map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea you guys were using this, I installed it awhile back and was testing things.

How are you getting to it and what link do you see when people enter their info? Thanks

The Hot Pepper said:
I had no idea you guys were using this, I installed it awhile back and was testing things.

How are you getting to it and what link do you see when people enter their info? Thanks
When someone adds their place it notifies everyone BOSS! As for how to get to it, I use the link in notification.

I just got about a dozen Notifications.  Never seen the map before , it's kinda cool!

What forum or where is it?

Yep, like Joyner said have to use the notification link.

Ann, when I first saw it I looked all over and couldn't find a link, button, etc... to it. Just the link in the notification.

Boss, it's a really cool feature that makes it easy to quickly see who's near by.

+1

Love the idea. Could become a little clustered with users who decide to leave after 10 or so posts though...

There might be a way to control it to maybe if you have not been active for like 6 months or something it deletes the location? It is not that hard to input your location if you happen to become deleted anyway. It takes like 2 seconds.

Cool idea, and I liked what I saw on the map!

Logrus9 said:

Not working now.

Oops! Something went wrong!
[#1901]
You do not have permission to view the member map

Yeap, I got this too. maybe the boss took it down till he could get it where he wants it and add a way to access it form the Forums, Hummmm? Boss? :)

What I am wondering is--

If we all have to use the link to get to it, how did the first person access it?

Chicken or the egg type of thing I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back