• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

How long to ripen?

My Yellow Moruga Scorpion has been sprouting pods for almost three weeks (over 30 pods as of today) now and some are getting huge (golf ball size) but they dont seem to want to change color. Can anyone give an estimate on how long I have to suffer waiting for them to change as they are good green but I want ripe ones too.

I know I am over eager but I have been waiting for months for these puppies :o)

20120705_154413.jpg

20120705_154345.jpg

20120705_154230.jpg

LOL...Now I realize how stupid my question was. Thanx for setting me straight Sic.

I am going to order some to get me through my withdrawls

Yep it's a waiting game. I've a got WHOLE BUNCH of pods that are at full size and have been so for nearly 3 weeks now with no sign of color change. Frustrating to have to wait. But it will be worth it. Getting ready to leave for vacation today. I would be overjoyed if we came back next week and I had some ripe pods.

Yep it's a waiting game. I've a got WHOLE BUNCH of pods that are at full size and have been so for nearly 3 weeks now with no sign of color change. Frustrating to have to wait. But it will be worth it. Getting ready to leave for vacation today. I would be overjoyed if we came back next week and I had some ripe pods.

Have a fun vacation, stay safe and I hope you have ripe pods on your return :o)

Back