How to delete a topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
           Stand at the edge of your keyboard and tap your heals together 3 times and repeat "There's No Place Like Home". ;)
      Just kidding,I tried deleting a triple post OOOps I did in a BBQ thread and could not find a way either.But if I knew more about computers I would not be up at this hour heading to the Plant.LOL

I've never figured out how to either.  I asked a moderator once and the instructions on how to do it involved an option at the Edit Post section that does not exist.  And the mod didn't delete the post either. *shrug*

Scoville DeVille said:
Ask Millwork man.

That dude has mad skeels. :rofl:

millworkman said:
Just ask me to do it. Send a pm.

ikeepfish said:
I've never figured out how to either.  I asked a moderator once and the instructions on how to do it involved an option at the Edit Post section that does not exist.  And the mod didn't delete the post either. *shrug*

randyp said:
           Stand at the edge of your keyboard and tap your heals together 3 times and repeat "There's No Place Like Home". ;)
      Just kidding,I tried deleting a triple post OOOps I did in a BBQ thread and could not find a way either.But if I knew more about computers I would not be up at this hour heading to the Plant.LOL
The post I wanted deleted is magically deleted now...pretty cool :)
I really have know idea but the job was done!

I did, only because I found it right before seeing this and since it was a blank thread, it went bye bye.  No more discussion needed here.  If you need a thread deleted, pm me.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back