• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

How you like this Apple (Well actually pod next to it)? :)

A friend of mine sent me a box of peppers today. A great surprise and definitely appreciated! One of the pods in there really jumped out at me. It was a Yellow Scorpion CARDI cross that ripened red. The pod was huge!! Granny Smith apples have nothing on it. lol.

Chris

110112013.jpg

deseed them throw em both in a blender add some salt and some sugar then poor it over a seasoned pork tenderloin and bake it in the oven, call it hot apple ham, dont know what made me post this it all just came to me,, nice pod it is a wopper

........i don't get it.......... a yellow that ripened red? i know what you are saying but i just don't get it........i don't accept it....

Wow Chris, that is one Massive pepper there, it looks bigger than some of your Congo Trinidads, I bet that it will take awhile swallowing that puppy down. Good thing that it doesn't weigh as much as the apple or it might be giving you the Bite.

Yea that's a big pod, i would like to see a video of a person with a bib on having the pepper on a plate and the person using a fork and steak knife to cut it up and eat it.. i think that pod would be a good candidate .

Back