Howdy everyone!!!!

Hi to all!

Brand spanking new here. Had a look at some other similar forums but this one seems more suited to me.
I'm initially from Dundee, Scotland but now live in Lower Saxony, Germany.

I'm looking to growing some Chillis this year so looking for advice and help. Main reason I want to grow chillis is that I love making curries as where I live there aren't any Indian curry resturaunts so had to get into learning myself.
I would like to grow some hot Chillis and some interesting looking Chillis.
I have grown chillis before a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. I'm getting a greenhouse this week so really want to go for it.

So hopefully see Y'all about as I get stuck into this forum!

Thanks

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

JayKay said:
I have grown chillis before a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. I'm getting a greenhouse this week so really want to go for it.
What varieties did you grow then, and what varieties are you growing this year?

Welcome to our happy home from Chicago!  Beer's in the fridge.  Poke around, ask questions, post pics!

Thanks everyone!
Runescape said:
What varieties did you grow then, and what varieties are you growing this year?
I believe they were Apachii? It was a small bush in a pot by my kitchen window woth little red chillis that were a little hot.

This year I don't really know, I like the look of twighlight and black pearl and would like something hot like a scotch bonnet and maybe really hot like bhut jolokia.

To be honest I'm not really sure but want to get started this week that's why I'm trying to get clued up...

socalgardengal said:
If you're interested... Wicked Mikes Newbie seed train is about to start. Need 2 more people to join. It's at the bottom of home page under forum ads. Welcome again :)
Just checked, for those in the US only. I'm in Germany unfortunately. Great Idea though!

Back